AIM
Snoofalah

The Widow Collab The Widow Collab

I Don't Come Here Often Anymore

I just happened to glance back because people have recognized my work, and I had to see who has and how.

Yeah, I noticed that not a lot of it was clear as to who made what part. Part of my 'S' was erased for some reason, but hey, you're the man with the mouse. You should have told me this was up, I would've come earlier.

Anyway I know my part doesn't fit well in there, if at all. I guess that's just how life goes for me sometimes.

-Snoof

WigheadFilms Variety Show WigheadFilms Variety Show

Perfect!

You've got quite the gig there! Keep making these shorts. I wish I could work on one with you, but everytime a project is made with me something goes wrong.

.... Good work!!!

drugs and bunnys drugs and bunnys

Stolen Music

You forgot to label your source. Also the movement were either crooked or stale, and the pace wasn't that great. Even so, I'm glad you decided to take up cartooning.

guikuhn responds:

sniff... another bad grade

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

As Simple As It Was...

At first I judged the simple layout, but after playing the game I've learned to be more frightened of it than I thought. Good work!

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

Don't Mind Them

Those other "blokes" don't have much of a creative eye. I thought your work was great, even if the guy's a little slow on reflexes. :) Keep up the awesome work!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Great Work!

That was awesome, but next time put in a sword and have him duel with it. Also add teh boobies. EDN.

heavy song -untitled- heavy song -untitled-

I love it

Day-by-day I listen to this song, and I NEVER get tired of it! How is this not scored higher?

Hope you guys put some more stuff up!

cesarfreak responds:

Hi! I'm glad you like it... We're going to record three songs in about two months so that you know... =)

Carly Carly

So Beautiful

You two have the voices of angels (not in a gay, creepy way). I hope that one day you guys become great musicians, I can tell that you'd be instantly stars!

All the best,
Snoof

Burn! Burn!

Still nice!

Gorgoroth kicks some major ass, you guys need to send your shit in to records!