AIM
Snoofalah

The Widow Collab The Widow Collab

I Don't Come Here Often Anymore

I just happened to glance back because people have recognized my work, and I had to see who has and how.

Yeah, I noticed that not a lot of it was clear as to who made what part. Part of my 'S' was erased for some reason, but hey, you're the man with the mouse. You should have told me this was up, I would've come earlier.

Anyway I know my part doesn't fit well in there, if at all. I guess that's just how life goes for me sometimes.

-Snoof

WigheadFilms Variety Show WigheadFilms Variety Show

Perfect!

You've got quite the gig there! Keep making these shorts. I wish I could work on one with you, but everytime a project is made with me something goes wrong.

.... Good work!!!

drugs and bunnys drugs and bunnys

Stolen Music

You forgot to label your source. Also the movement were either crooked or stale, and the pace wasn't that great. Even so, I'm glad you decided to take up cartooning.

guikuhn responds:

sniff... another bad grade

Sprites....

Not only did it lack definition, it also was done before as Mack Daddy Mario. Please show us something new. :)

Ivanovitch responds:

Well that's harsh... Only because it looks like Mack daddy mario you vote zero? Besides, I think the last time I saw that was when it was submitted -ages ago.

Zebudan Clockrage Zebudan Clockrage

Not Bad!

I have to say, I love the Warcraft lingo. Awesome effects!

Darkroom Darkroom

Hmm...

Well, i's depressing and all, but doing that over a girl... I don't intend to make you mad, but it just seems like things could have been done differently.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Another Brilliant Piece!

Honestly, I couldn't stop hardening my abs just to get ready for a startling part! You are the master of people's fears!

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Another Stunning Performance

Such fear and emotion! I've never known a man to have deeper feelings! You've always managed to make things work, Firth. You rule!

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

Not Too Shabby!

For a srick movie, I'd say you've done very well for yourself! Keep it up!

Deciduous Deciduous

You and I

I found unrelenting comfort from that film. If you want, you and I could do something together. Just email me, I'd love to be a part of your awesome animations!